We are accepting walk-ins daily, however recommend booking on weekends to avoid disappointment.
Booking enquiries can be made via the form below. Bookings are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email. Please bear with us, a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible!
- Due to an update in Government guidance, from Wednesday 13th of October we can only allow groups of up to 6 people at the venue. If sitting indoors, groups must be from the same household or support bubble.
- We will require all your guests’ full names as per government guidance. You will asked to complete track and trace on arrival.
- Tables are available to book in a number of areas. Please ensure that you select your preferred area in the ‘Booking Type selection below as it may not be possible to relocate your table when you arrive at the venue.
- We require card authentication details for bookings on a Friday and Saturday. Bookings that do not arrive within 15 minutes of their booking start time or cancel within 48hrs of the booking start time will be charged a cancellation fee of £10 per head.
- Please read your booking confirmation carefully and ensure all information is correct at the time of completion. We cannot guarantee any changes to the booking after this time.
- We withhold the right to charge for loss of business from parties that are unable to enter or are asked to leave the premises due to intoxication or for other antisocial behaviour.
Pizza & (Bottomless) Prosecco
Every Friday, 4pm – 6pm
Pizza & unlimited Prosecco
£25pp & bookings only for groups 2-6 people